I’m the one who says “I’ve never done it before, how tough can it be?” It’s gets worse because I have a theology that says “If God calls you to something, He’ll see what He wants done gets done.” Basically my theology gets me thinking the ridiculous is possible and the impossible is necessary.
And now we’re planting a church.
But you know what? Every conversation I have convinces me we’re part of a movement. I’m humbled and in awe of what God is doing is an who He’s connecting us with. Here’s a few things I’ve learned so far…
- It’s up to God to build His church.
- His church isn’t just an organization we’ve set up.
- I need to build the foundation and serve the ones in front of me.
- I need His love to love.
- I need the connections He’s connecting us to.
- I don’t need to worry…only need to obey.
- It’s about the moments not the movement.
I’ve set up a new category on RevTrev called “Church Plant” I’ll be sharing my thoughts on this journey and will be asking people for advice and prayer. If you want to be on our planting prayer team you can sign up on the launch site. I really appreciate the prayer support.
Latest posts by revtrev(see all)
- Angels we have heard on high…by the piano guys - December 2, 2013
- New poll on RevTrev: How do you prepare for Christmas? - December 2, 2013
- 100 Names and Titles for Jesus - December 2, 2013