I enjoy having people guest post on my blog. I like the variety it brings to my readers. It’s good for me because I get more quality content. It’s good for my readers because they get new quality content. It’s good for you because you get back links from my site that gets over 200,000 page views a month and the bonus PR:
- Your post goes across my social networks every day for a week.
- The excerpt is on my home page for a week (I post guest posts on Mondays).
- I send it out as my retweet request with the Kingdom Social Media Exchange and
- I mention it in my newsletter on Friday.
You’ll be noticed by people you haven’t connected with and grow your own following.
Here’s what you need to know about guest posting:
The purpose of RevTrev.com is to provide perspective and training for life in the Spirit. We post proven solutions for individual’s questions and circumstances. This is done positively and practically, remembering to honour all people. Anything that is useful for doing either will appeal to my readers and is good content for a guest post. Most of the readers are Christian, mainly female, aged 25-50. I prefer posts have between 350 – 500 words. If it’s not SEO, I will ensure it is.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include up to two links in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- You can use SEO anchor text for your links, but no affiliate links.
- You can include 2 images that you have the right to use (one to illustrate the post, one profile picture of yourself).
- You can provide standard HTML markup if you so choose.
- You can have promotional posts – as long as it’s not an advertisement you send. I write ads, I know what they are. If you’re a writer, mention your book. I may ask to interview you on RevTrev Radio.
I reserve the right to refuse any content that either not in line with the values of Expectancy Ministries or is lacking the quality of writing readers of RevTrev.com have come to expect. I also reserve the right edit the content, search engine optimize it and will edit the formatting to suit the blog layout.
I may include commentary on your post, introducing you my readers. My byline is automatically on every post. There will be internal links to my site automatically added. There is the potential that an affiliate links will appear on keywords I’ve pre-selected.
The Values of Expectancy Ministries
Expectancy Ministries values honor. We honor one another above ourselves and honor those we minister to at all times. We obey the command to “honor all people”. We don’t put people into risk because of principle.
Expectancy Ministries values empowering. We are, and reproduce spiritual fathers and mothers who rejoice when the ones they raise exceed their own dreams. We do not compete with another person or organization, but celebrate Kingdom successes.
Expectancy Ministries values respect for all individuals. We solve problems together – with each other. We don’t solve problems for each other. We cannot work harder to solve an individual’s problems than they are willing to work for themselves.
Expectancy Ministries values inspiration. “Permission granted” is the attitude to any step of faith. We allow people to fail, but we won’t set them up to fail. Inspiration is coupled with impartation and practical support.
Expectancy Ministries values love. We always seek to relate to each other out of love. We will learn to love ourselves biblically, receive God’s love for us, trust others enough to receive their love and show love to everyone we minister to. We aren’t responsible to heal; we are responsible to love.
Expectancy Ministries values all followers of Christ as royalty. We are royalty – princes and princesses of the King. We are not paupers. We will learn and train others to think and live out of our identity in Christ. As followers of Christ we have the mind of Christ. We expect honesty and integrity in all matters.
Expectancy Ministries values faith. Faith is an action. It is spelled R-I-S-K. We contend for the promises of the Father. We keep asking, seeking, and knocking, knowing the Father is both good and great…and He’s in a good mood.
Expectancy Ministries values expectancy. We expect the supernatural to happen often. We expect the Father to speak. We expect signs and wonders to follow the teaching of the Word. We expect to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons and raise the dead
How To Submit
If you have a post you feel meets the criteria use this form to format your post and send it to me.