Be a contributor on RevTrev.com
I enjoy having people contribute on my journal. I like the variety it brings to my readers. It’s good for me because I get more quality content. It’s good for my readers because they get new quality content. It’s good for you for these 5 reasons:
First, people take time to read them. They have more tendency to connect with you through your site and social networks when they read or see something that partially speaks to them.
Second, I send out a weekly newsletter to everyone who signs up on RevTrev.com where I highlight the most interesting articles in the past week. You’ll get more traffic to your articles and links to social networks.
Third, your content gets shared across my social network, bookmarked across a number of high traffic site.
Fourth, your article gets interlinked with others on the site, getting you more revtrev readers to your great content.
Fifth, you get amazing links to several of your sites and social networking platforms.
As a result you get more readers and more connections.
If you have a ministry or service to Christians this is a powerful resource for you.
We get great content, the chance to contribute and a backlink from you.
You’ll be noticed by people you haven’t connected with and grow your own following.
Here’s what you need to know about guest posting:
RevTrev.com provides Kingdom life coaching for the day-to-day of everyday. We endeavor to give encouragement and tools for discovering and proclaiming the Kingdom of God in everyday situations. We post proven solutions for individual’s questions and circumstances. This is done positively and practically, remembering to honour all people. Anything that is useful for doing either will appeal to my readers and is good content for a contribution. Most of the readers are Christian, mainly female, aged 25-50. I prefer posts have between 350 – 500 words. If it’s not SEO, I will ensure it is.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include up to two links in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- You can use SEO anchor text for your links, but no affiliate links.
- You can include 2 images that you have the right to use (one to illustrate the post, one profile picture of yourself).
- You can provide standard HTML markup if you so choose.
- You can have promotional posts – as long as it’s not an advertisement you send. I write ads, I know what they are. If you’re a writer, mention your book. I may ask to interview you on via Skype to help promote you even more.
I reserve the right to refuse any content that either not in line with my values or is lacking the quality of writing readers of RevTrev.com have come to expect. I also reserve the right edit the content, search engine optimize it and will edit the formatting to suit the blog layout.
I may include commentary on your post, introducing you my readers.
The Values of RevTrev.com
I value ideas that help my readers in growth, gratitude and generosity.
How To Submit
If you have a post you feel meets the criteria use this form to format your post and send it to me.