RevTrev.com helps you make your life matter …with practical advice, biblical perspective and an encouraging community.
RevTrev.com is an amazing community of encouragers. Here’s what some of the community have said:
Thank you for making this available free! New Zealand is the one place in the world I most want to visit and I am looking forward to reading about and seeing some of your experiences. You are a good storyteller! ~Lynn
As I read your messages, a joy spread in my being. Your positive messages spread joy not fear…hope not guilt/shame. Practical messages of hope and joy. Thank God….thank you. ~Don
Thank you so much for this post (How to Pray in Tongues) Trevor. I am one who has wrestled with this subject, believing in my spirit that the gift’s still apply to us today, but have been taught the gifts no longer exist. I have earnestly desired this gift, believing it as well to be the launchpad for other gifts. It has not come as easily to me as I’ve heard it has for others, and at times have decided it just was not meant for me. Thank you for helping clear up some of those small beginnings. You encourage me to continue. ~Shari
RevTrev.com publishes practical blog posts, videos and audios. Besides getting quality content, practical advice and personal encouragement, there are more ways you can get involved and receive more substantial benefits.
15 Things You Can Do for Free On RevTrev.com
- Download “I Don’t Have Time to Be Busy” and be kept up-to-date with the weekly RevTrev News and receive a number of unannounced free gifts.
- Download “Twitter Tips from @revtrev” and get the blueprint for massive Twitter influence along with a series of training videos.
- Download “How to Fight with Honor” and get weekly updates of postings for Counselling Corner with Cheryl Shea.
- Sign up for “Life Above the Negativity” and get 40 daily devotional emails designed to help you think God’s thoughts for you.
- Subscribe to RevTrev Radio in iTunes
- Watch back episodes of RevTrev TV.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed (but be warned…it can be overwhelming..we can have up to 10 posts a day).
- Join the Kingdom Social Media Exchange and help expand the Kingdom through social media
- Join the discussion. When you leave comments, the latest post of your blog gets mentioned in them. The highest commentators in a month get mentioned in the footer of every post. I might even ask you to get post or do a guest series.
- Print off your personalized identity in Christ.
- Print off your personalized book of Ephesians.
- Download Bible Reading Plans.
- Search for a topic you’re interested in and if you can’t find it, Ask me your question. I may answer it in a blog post or podcast…or both.
- Write for RevTrev.Your post goes across my social networks every day for a week. The excerpt is on my home page for a week (over 60,000 views). I send it out as my retweet request with the Kingdom ReTweet Club and I mention it in my newsletter on Friday.
- Tell your friends about RevTrev.com. It’s made easy to do on every page and post. I have people every week telling me they thanked their friends for telling them about revtrev.com.
So do something right now. Check out any of the links and welcome to the RevTrev Community!
What You Might Want to Know About Trevor Lund
Since 2004 and possibly before he’s been writing and blogging on a number of different sites and on various topics that capture his interest. He’s the type of person who has to teach what he learns.
Trevor helps people know their purpose or excel in their passion so they can receive more than they can ever imagine, be taken care of in every way and have more than enough to share…all the while spending time with those they love and supporting the causes they believe in. He does this as a coach, book shepherd and online pastor.
The Myers-Briggs labels him an ENFP. Keirsey calls that an Idealist Champion. He don’t care for labels, but this one is accurate…
Champions often can’t wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences…And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions.
So that may explain why he’s prolific writer and also gives a glimpse into what he does as a pastor. He’s not currently paid to be pastor. But every day he does more ministry working the few hours he can on revtrev than he ever did when he was paid to be pastor. With over 245,000 page views a month, he has more page views every day than the number of people he’s ever spoken to at one time.
Here’s a bit more of summary about Trevor…
Seven years experience leading people and organizations, acting as a catalyst for change and encouraging the team to change together. Seven years experience developing and running a business enjoying challenge and variety. Proven ability to learn new skills and teach those skills to others. Prefers an atmosphere that embraces change and challenge. Has a very positive attitude and has created and promoted the annual International Life Above the Negativity Campaign since 2006.
- Organized and hosted an international convention in 2002.
- Mediated several organizational conflicts between 1998 – 2005.
- Workshop speaker, since 2006, on the topics of social media marketing, blogging, and thinking positively.
- Written, ghostwritten and co-written over 25 books including writing a novel in three days and taking a “How to” book from concept to sale in five weeks.
- Appeared as a guest of several radio talk shows across Canada.
- Director for seven different non-profit organizations between 1998 – 2012.
“Trevor is a down to earth person with a heart to help others and I am very pleased to be numbered amongst his friends and colleagues.” – Kerry George, Seminar Speaker, Equipping and Releasing Seminars
“Trevor is a good man with his heart in the right place. And that’s what you need in a business partner: honesty and reliability” – Peter van Westen, Owner/WebDeveloper, NoNumber!
“When I took on the task of writing a purity devotional that moms could share with their daughters, I thought there was no way I could accomplish what was on my heart to do. Through Trevor’s patience, advice and planning suggestions I now believe I can accomplish it. Thank you Trevor for all your help now and in the future.” – Dawn Magee, Author, Purity 101 What I Wished My Mother Would Have Told Me
A complete listing of Trevor’s books are found on TrevorLund.com. He writes from the heart for the soul. His books can be purchased on Amazon and other major online retailers.